Both minimap presets and the full-screen map may have a configurable grid overlay. You can customize this overlay by clicking on the Edit Grid… button below the settings in each respective category.
You can also reach this from the full-screen map by holding the Shift key and clicking on the grid button at the top.
The grid outlines individual chunks on the map. Grid styles that include region lines will draw an extra grid with differently-coloured lines to outline world regions on the map.
- Select a colour for the grid lines by clicking on the colour wheel.
- Select the map type (day, night or caves) to edit on the left side.
- Click the Reset button to reset the current map type to the default grid settings.
- Click the Cancel button to discard your changes and close the grid editor.
- Click the Save button to save your changes and close the grid editor.
|Style||Squares, SquaresWithRegion, GridRegion, Dots, Checkers||Change the type of grid overlaid on the map|
|Opacity||Percentage: 0 - 100
Default is 50
|How opaque the grid should be drawn|